Sam is a native Californian, born and resides in San Francisco. Sam spent his early years in the San Joaquin Valley before returning to the San Francisco Bay Area for school, attending Bellarmine College Preparatory then the University of San Francisco. His accomplishments include:
- University of San Francisco undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Assistant Dean of USF Admissions. Special appointment as Assistant to Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington D.C. tour in Vietnam.
- United States Army, medic.
- Juris Doctorate law degree, University of San Francisco.
- First half of his career as a trial attorney: Deputy Alameda County District Attorney's Office then statewide civil litigation practice based in San Francisco.
- Second half of career practice exclusively Estate Planning. Currently Of Counsel with Aaron & Wilson.
Everyone has an estate and loved ones. Don't wait - you and your loved ones deserve an Estate Plan.
Selecting the best attorney is crucial. Trust and credibility create the right relationship to do this most important personal legal work.
Estate Planning is about the courage and maturity to take care of yourself and the people you love. Plan your estate now, before its too late.
Most people either
never set up a trust or wait until a loved one is incapacitated, at which point the task becomes extremely difficult.
It's important for me to cultivate a personal service relationship with each client - I want to build trust so that we can both feel confident with the work we perform together.
Typical Estate Plans include: a Trust, Pour Over Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directives, HIPAA Authorizations, Certificate of Trust, Schedule A List of Assets and in some cases Assignments of Rights and creation of real property grant deed and recordation. Attorneys Fee schedule for legal services is a flat single fee.
I would enjoy speaking with you about your legal needs, please reach out to me anytime via phone or the form to the right. →
(415) 987 0411
1201 California Street, Ste 801
San Francisco, CA 94109